Hosted by: Pitney Bowes
Date: Friday, September 07, 2012
09:00 am, EDT
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Event type: Accelerator Deadline
Pitney Bowes Invites Entrepreneurs to Build Businesses around Our Leading Technologies
Pitney Bowes, working with the Stamford Innovation Center, has launched an Entrepreneurial Competition to create connections with promising entrepreneurs and startups and to explore new business opportunities built upon Pitney Bowes technologies and capabilities.
There are 3 competition areas:
Each topic represents a key area of strategic importance within the digital and physical customer communications management (CCM) arena. The competition is open to both brand new ventures and those entrepreneurial companies that are already formed.
Prizes for the Winners
Winners of the Competition will receive:
- One year of free utilization of office space and internet access in our Pitney Bowes WHQ in Stamford, CT
- Access to Pitney Bowes platforms and capabilities relevant to the three competition areas, along with PB’s technical and business expertise
- An introduction and access to our partner, the Stamford Innovation Center, along with their mentoring and coaching services for PB Entrepreneurial Competition companies.
Overall, submissions will be judged on:
1. Business potential of the idea – customer need addressed and value proposition
2. Solidity of the business model
3. Value that PB technology brings to their success
4. Capabilities of the principal players
Website: View Event Website