A Startup America Update and Q/A with Scott
Not sure what Startup America is up to?
Want to know our plans for 2012 so far?
We hosted a webinar today to cover that and more.
Here's what we discussed:
Our Learning Series:
- Monday: Expertise
- Tuesday: Services – Our first services webinar with be Tuesday 2/14 at 3pm EST on taxes
- Wednesday: Pitch Sessions are continuing at 1pm EST and we will be adding in a Customers learning series
- Thursday: Talent Series coming soon
- Friday: Capital Series is continuing at Noon EST, this week’s topic is Early Stage Funding with Greg Gottesman of Madrona, next week’s topic is Crowding Funding with Slava Rubin of IndieGoGo
- Sector Specific webinars coming soon
- Women led startup series coming soon
- We have 17 regions launched, CO, CT, DC, FL, HI, IL, IA, KS, MA, MI, MO, NE, RI, TN, TX, VT, VA,
- If you live in one of these 17 states, take the survey we distributed yesterday to help others in your region know what you feel the strengths and challenges are — your feedback is key! – contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not already received the survey link. Surveys need to be done by Friday
- We have discussions happening in nearly all other states, with the following ones having the most likely launches soon: DE, GA, KY, MD, MN, PA, WA
- if you live in any state not listed in the 17 we have already launched, you can play an integral role in getting your startup region off the ground. Click here to get started.
New Opportunities from Partners:
- Google offer is live
- Registered startups can get s.co domains
- Dell new learning series
- New announcements coming this month
More opportunities to highlight Startup America Firms like our NYSE Ringing of the Bell and Our Super Bowl XLVI pitch contests.
Plus we answered many of your questions. Watch below - and if you are not yet a Startup America firm, JOIN NOW!